How to use Beauty Gold for facial and body treatments
Gold leaf for cosmetic use is an excellent facial and body treatment enhancer.
Here are our tips for perfect application:
- Cleanse the area you wish to treat, apply and evenly spread a suitable cream (or oil).
- Without waiting for it to be fully absorbed, apply the gold leaf directly onto skin, making sure it adheres to the treated area.
- Main for a few minutes for the cream to fully absorb then massage to effortlessly remove the gold from skin and activate a light and highly delicate exfoliating action.
- It is advised that you leave any small gold particles on which remain after treatment. Their sparkle will add a magical touch.
- If you prefer to remove them, simply use a cloth with a few drops of oil for skin.
Gold leaf can be used whole, cut into desired shape and size or pre-shaped (facial masks and crescents for eye contours).
The treatment owes its effectiveness to the intrinsic nature of gold which when applied to the treated area, acts as a barrier, accelerating the absorption of creams and serums while preventing the oxidation of active ingredients when exposed to air. The same goes for the light, end-of-treatment scrub: the nature of the mineral and its decomposition into microparticles means that it cleanses skin without irritating it, while enriching it with magnificent radiance.