In support of the environment

Green headquarters

In support of the environment

Green headquarters


Designed according to the philosophy of total quality management in an area of over 8000 square meters, our headquarters in Florence are powered by 414 photovoltaic panels installed on the roof that produce about 120,000 KWh per year, entirely for self-consumption.
Thanks to the use of renewable energy sources, from October 2012 to April 2021 we have reduced CO2 emissions by more than 528,000 kg, nitrogen oxide emissions by more than 83 kg and nitrogen dioxide emissions by 55 kg. These are impressive numbers that fully repay the investment in sustainability.


Together with the solar panels, 200 Cupresso Cipraris Leilandi trees contribute to the green equilibrium of our facilities, absorbing about 800 kg of CO2 per year and a lighting system with the latest generation GE LIGHTING LED fixtures with sensors that allow us to automatically adjust the consumption of electricity and to constantly balance the contribution of natural and artificial light


Thanks to a multi-year process of conscious choices to reduce the environmental impact, Giusto Manetti Battiloro today uses recycled gold for an overall share equal to 86% of the total introduced into production.

The company applies recovery and recycling processes capable of maximizing the use of internal resources and minimizing waste throughout the entire cycle: 84.65% of the recycled gold used in production comes from internal recovery and the remainder 15.35% is obtained through the support of specialized external partners. This approach makes it possible to reduce the environmental impact, avoid mining and preserve natural habitats, thus contributing to the construction of a more sustainable future.


To package our products, we always prefer using plastic-free materials, such as glass, metal and parchment. Our packaging paper is recycled and produced in the spirit of a true circular economy.